Welcome to the Farm Market! Open daily 9-6 year round.
Fruits & Vegetables
We stock over 20 varieties of home-grown apples at the height of the harvest, and many varieties are available well into the spring. Other seasons offer fresh berries, peaches, plums, nectarines, pears, and so much more. Fresh vegetables are picked daily and piled high in a colorful array of summer’s bounty. During the winter months, we work with local distributors to continue bringing you the freshest produce to your table.
As soon as you step in the door, you are greeted with the enticing aroma of our bakery department. Baked fresh daily: pies, cookies, muffins, turnovers, breads, quiche, pot pies, and of course, our famous Holmberg Apple Crisp. Our bakers also have prepackaged prepared fresh salads and artisan sandwiches for your meals on the go.
This is one-stop shopping for the gourmet palate. Our offerings include pastas, sauces, jams, soups, baking mixes, crackers, cheeses, chocolates, coffees and teas. Our new frozen section abounds with gelato, bacon, sausages, ravioli, burgers and more.
Commitment to locally-produced
Some of our favorite products are hand-crafted locally. These include, but are certainly not limited to:
- Capa di Roma pasta sauces, East Hartford, CT
- Sleepy Moon Soaps, North Franklin, CT
- Meriano's Pastas, Guilford, CT
- Big Nanny's Soft Biscotti, Guilford, CT
- Lamothe's Sugar House, Burlington, CT
- Onofrio’s (stuffed meats), New Haven, CT
- Full Bloom Apiaries, North Franklin, CT
- Winding Drive Artisan Jams & Jellies, Woodbury, CT
- Savor Cookies, Waterbury, CT
- Boxed Goodes (rices and spices), Litchfield, CT
- Mystic Cheese, Lebanon, CT
- Oak Leaf Dairy, Lebanon, CT
- Let It Glow Soy Wax Candles, Norwich, CT
We produce effervescent hard ciders and award-winning fruit wines right here on the orchard. Because we grow our own fruit and produce on-site, we fall under the State of Connecticut’s Farm Winery program. Wine sales hours are: Mon-Sat 10-6. Sundays 11-6. We are also a member of The Connecticut Wine Trail.
Out in the greenhouse…
Springtime comes and we load the greenhouse up with bedding plants and patio pots designed and grown on the farm. By early fall, it is stocked with hay bales, pumpkins, gourds and colorful mums. As the holidays approach, we convert this area into our holiday gift shop, and bring in greater assortments of your favorite products, plus many new items as well, and an array of gift and fruit baskets that are guaranteed to please.
We look forward to seeing you soon!