Grilled Asian Shrimp Skewers with Pears
What You Need
½ cup honey
½ cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons sesame oil
1 tablespoon ground ginger
2 teaspoons minced garlic
½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
2 pears, cored, cut into 1-inch cubes
36 shrimp, peeled, deveined, 31/40 count
1 green bell pepper, cored, seeded, cut into 12 1-inch squares
12 cherry tomatoes
1) Whisk together honey, soy sauce, sesame oil, ground ginger, garlic, and red pepper flakes until blended; set aside.
2) Thread each skewer with 3 cubes pear, 3 shrimp, 1 pepper square, and 1 cherry tomato.
3) Place skewers in large shallow pan. Pour marinade over kabobs and refrigerate for 1 hour.
4) Brush grill with oil. Preheat grill.
5) Grill kabobs over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes on each side until shrimp is cooked.