Spicy Fish Tacos with Pear Mango Salsa
What You Need
¼ cup vegetable oil
¼ cuplime juice
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon ground cumin
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
6 fish fillets (4 ounces each) fresh or frozen, thawed
⅔ cup Pears, cored, cut into ¼-inch cubes
½ cup mango, peeled, pitted, cut into ¼-inch cubes
½ cupsliced red grapes
1 tablespoon minced red onion
1 tablespoon minced jalapeno pepper, seeded
1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
12 (6-inch)flour tortillas
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Whisk oil, lime juice, garlic, cumin, salt, and cayenne pepper in small bowl; set aside.
3) Place fish in single layer in 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.Pour oil and lime juice mixture over fish and refrigerate 30 minutes.
4) Bake 20 to 25 minutes until fish is opaque and flakes with fork.
5) Mix pear, mango, grapes, onion, jalapeno, cilantro, and salt in small bowl.
6) Serve fish and salsa on warm tortillas.